Health & Safety
With the control of risks in the construction industry high on the agenda, the management of health, safety and welfare is our highest priority.
At Benjamin Allen we proactively work with all stakeholders including our clients, designers, contractors and employees in developing strategies to prevent hazards and exposure to danger on all our sites.
Benjamin Allen takes pride in its professional approach to working on site efficiently and safely. The company takes the HSE legislation very seriously and we recognise our statutory duty to comply with all relevant legislation and the duties and obligations resulting from them.
People at all levels in Benjamin Allen Bespoke Homes have responsibility for their own Health & Safety and should set an example for others. Management is accountable for Health & Safety and managers will demonstrate leadership of health and safety through personal example.
The Company is fully committed to the protection of its employees and others, including members of the public, from harm or loss resulting from the company’s activities and undertakings. The Company is committed to continual improvement in all areas of health, safety and welfare and will be proactive in all health and safety matters, including the development of an effective and practicable Health & Safety Management System.
The implementation of our Health & Safety policy provides the following:
- Suitable and sufficient risk assessments for works
- Implementation of suitable control measures
- The provision and maintenance of a safe working environment
- The maintenance of safe systems of work
- Safe handling, transportation of our Timber Frames
- Safe access to and egress from all workplaces
- Elimination of accidents and incidents which might result in any loss
- Clear and concise information, instruction and training
- Our policy will be reviewed and revised as necessary on an annual basis.
Copies of all our Health & Safety Documentation and relevant insurance documents are available upon request.